Our group consists
of project managers, designers, writers, and production specialists.
Depending upon project requirements, teams are assembled which may
include a combination of our in-house staff and appropriate external
Five basic principles underlie every project, regardless of scope
or specialization of services:
1. Clear definition of project objectives.
2. Responsiveness to client needs.
3. Creative and systematic design planning.
4. Effective project management and team building.
5. Ethical business practices.
Our direct services include:
• needs analysis
• objective setting and/or clarification planning
• media selection (print, web, audio-visual, video, interactive)
• concept development
• project management
• copy development and editorial services
• graphic design
• signage and environmental graphics design and installation
• web site and interactive media design and programming
• selection and direction of photographers, illustrators,
and other suppliers
• coordination of affiliate creative or business services
• prepress preparation and printing supervision
Should a project require additional services outside the resident
expertise of our firm, we routinely coordinate and collaborate with
appropriate affiliate services. Wincom has developed close working
relationships with firms offering specialized capabilities in many
• market research (qualitative and quantitative)
• survey and focus group research
• media relations
• technical writing
• media plan development
• media placement